Thursday, January 16, 2014

Twenty Toes Up Tonight

Twenty Toes Up

Oh god, Katie, take me to bed, much more wine and I will cum to easily.

Suzy my love, I can always make you cum whenever I want you to.  But I agree with you lets go to the bedroom but I opt for double ended settee in front of the fire place.

Anywhere you want love but if we don’t hurry, there won’t be twenty toes up, instead there will be my face buried in your sweet pussy….

I’ll take that as an encore to twenty toes up, as long as my face is buried in yours…

Suzy and I are naked and sitting facing each other in the middle of the settee, my legs our over hers as we slowly inch together through gentle rocking until our pussy lips just meet.  Now begins the true fun.

We put our hands behind our butts for stability, and then I lean forward until my lips, on my face girls, gently touch Suzy’s in a butterfly kiss.  As I lean back Suzy follows me up and back lightly maintaining the butterfly kiss.  I begin to rise up and when we are straight up I follow Suzy back down.  With each rocking motion, the farther we go back the more our bodies make contact.  Next up is our full lips and then tongues as we rock back and forth, oh and don’t forget our pussy lips are still in contact with each other all of the time. 
Finally I can feel Suzy’s nipples touching mine as a rock back further still, and the fire passing though them is fantastic, and matched by my own. On the way back up Suzy begins to moan with pleasure, as our contact becomes fuller and fuller. I know what exactly what Suzy wants, because I want it and need it too.  As Suzy begins to rise up, I shift ever so slightly, and our hot hard button finally make contact, as I very slowly lean back taking us all the back so that I am on my back, with my legs over Suzy’s and she is leaned fully forward with both sets of our lips locked.

Now Suzy takes control and begins to gyrate until we booth cum in cries of pure pleasure.

God, I hope we put a towel over the settee; cuz ladies that's just the first of many times we will cum tonight.  Right now I’m gon'na say goodnight, and sample the sweet nectar oozing out of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment