Thursday, January 23, 2014

Growing Love. Tease

   A little tease for you.  From section 1 of Growing Love - Early in the Story



 Katie gently slid over next to me.  I turned my head to face her, while I still lay on my back, and was rewarded with the feel of her lips softly embracing mine as they met in a soft and gentle kiss.  A kiss that bespoke of our love, more than it did our need for sex.  I let my hand move slightly so that I could feel the material that covered her body.  It was incredibly soft to the touch, and felt as if there was almost nothing there. 

“I’m sorry Katie!”

“You don’t have to be Suzy, you’re here with me now, and that is what matters.”

“What matters Katie, is that I have been unfaithful to you.  I got us into this craziness tonight, and I dragged you into it along with me.”

“Suzy, I agreed to go to the club with you tonight knowing full well what you had in mind, and where it would most likely lead.  Don’t forget, I am the one that invited everyone here after our little episode at the piano.”

“Yes, but you did it only because you didn’t want your nymphomaniac lover left to her own device, for which I don’t blame you.”


Katie let out a tiny laugh, as she lightly touched one of my nipples that were still trying to poke through the satin sheet, and then continue, “A very accurate description my love, but I have to put a lot of the blame on myself.  I am the one that unleashed you’re nymphet desires that you had been suppressing.”

Hope you enjoy   
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment