Friday, January 10, 2014

More Girl Talk

"Suzy, did you see what D.D. did yesterday?"
"No my love I didn't"
"She published a short story on Amazon e-books Kindle."
"Nothing wrong with that, our story will be available on that sight too."
"True, but this one is only about you, we actually you and Maggie, and that wild time you had at that auction, and afterwards."
"Ohhhh, that was a wild time alright.  But we really can't stop her, after all we do live in her imagination my lovely Katie."
"Yes, but now everyone will know how naughty you can get!"
"Are you worried about my reputation, or the fact that you aren't in the story?"
"Your reputation of course my love, I already know what went on there...I must admit I wish I was a part of it thought."
"Ah, but you do get to meet Maggie, and enjoy some fun, in "A piece of Heaven" the fifth book in the series.
"True,  I guess we just have to let DD have her fun.  I know that proofing these stories is getting her all hot and bothered."
"Speaking of which...Just thinking of that time in the big city, has me getting hot...."
"MMMMMMMMMmm"

No comments:

Post a Comment