Wednesday, January 15, 2014

First Blush - A little gift from the girls for the girls.

We got a lot of compliments on our looks and on our dresses, which made both of us feel very good.  We each had another champagne cocktail, which we sipped between dances.

We were sipping our drinks when the DJ put on Martina McBride’s “A Broken Wing” which is a song that we both love.

Katie took me by the hand and led me to the dance floor.  Once more I felt my body melt into Katie’s arms, and as we started to dance to the song, Katie said, “After this song, I want to take you back to our love nest and make love until the sun comes up.”

I kissed her and replied, “That sounds wonderful my love kitten, I’m so’oo ready!”  And with that I let my hands drift down the black lace and satin of Katie’s little black dress and cupped both of her cheeks and pulled her against me as we swayed to the music.

I felt Katie’s hand slip down and begin to caress my bottom as her lips met mine and our tongues began to search and probe.  We became lost in each other, and for us there was no one else on the dance floor. I could feel a climax beginning to build deep within me and then I heard a voice from behind me softly say,  “Your covered girls let it flow.”

Even without opening my eyes, I somehow knew that the other girls had formed a circle around us and we were protected from the view of the others.  I let my hips begin to mover more against Katie as my hand caressed her hips as hers did mine.

My hands were in perpetual motion on Katie’s bottom as were hers on mine, and I knew that the hems of our skirts were way up as I occasionally felt naked skin against my hands.

I felt a shudder go through Katie and seconds later, my own body began to shudder as waves of pleasure race through my body. I opened my eyes and saw Katie smiling at me.  Our faces both flush from our release.  “Did we do what I think we just did?”

“Oh yes, my naughty love.  I believe that we just took dirty dancing to a new level. And for your information I loved every moment of it.”

I kissed Katie’s sweet lips. “Gawd, but that felt so good, Lets go back to our lovers nest and get serious about this.”

Connie, which we had learned was the spiked hair girls name, said, “you two are so f---ing hot, I damn near came watching you.  You two can come to this club anytime you want to.”

She then gave us both a kiss on the lips, as did two other girls, and then we went back to our booth, finished our champagne cocktails and picked up our purses.  We left a nice tip for our waitress and headed for the door holding hands and feeling wonderful.

When we got close to the hostess, she smiled and said, leaving us so early girls.

I smiled at her and said;  “I think we need to get back to our hotel room, where it is a little more private, to take care of some unfinished business.”


She laughed and said,  “So I have heard, Come back and visit us again girls.”

No comments:

Post a Comment