Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Suzy & Kelly Lesson in Love

Hello everyone,  It's a little warmer here, but the wind is blowing harder than two queens in a video booth :)

Sorry guys, I couldn't resist.  I have decided to release another of the Suzy Q Stories.  These are the naughtier short stories that were spawned by the Suzy and Katie Series.  This first one "Suzy & Maggie in Fun in the City" is available through Kindle e books for a whopping $.99.

The second book of the series, "Suzy & Kelly Lessons in Love" has been released for publishing through Kindle E books,  for $.99  It is in review at the moment, but should be available shortly.

There are two interior pictures in this book, one of which I posted in my Keeping Warm blog.

Girls I promise, if this book doesn't get you going and wishing you were at the club with them, you might need to check your self to see if you have gone numb.

Love yah all
D.D

No comments:

Post a Comment