Friday, January 17, 2014

More Girl Talk

Katie, did you see's DD's post on Google to Jen.

Yeah,  I think she is starting to get the hots for her.

She is pretty cute!

Your, not go'in to S. Florida without me GF.

Wouldn't think of it.

You know what,  I bet, hell actually  I know that we are getting DD all wet, every time she is working on proofing the next book Growing Love.

Oh I know,  she has to stop typing and have a little fun.  Don't know how that girl keeps her keyboard working.........

I know what you mean.  It is so much easier for us, we just have to get her to think of us making love... and bingo, were between each others legs, with smiles on our faces, and tongues in sweet places.

Poor DD, yeah but don't let her change, and ruin our sex life.

No comments:

Post a Comment