Saturday, January 18, 2014

Lost Once Again

Lost Once Again

I’m lost, actually I’m hiding right in plain sight.
Hiding from what? Hiding from stress…
How did I manage to get into such a mess,
Hiding from life; hiding from stress.

A life, sliding along like on smooth ice,
Suddenly turned; to quick sand mud.
Sinking ever lower and lower,
When will I stop; will my head be on top.

Back to not knowing; who I am or want to be,
Back to not knowing…if to be a she or he.
The sensations of chiffon, satin and lace linger;
Intermingled with the aura; of lilac and lavender.

I have a longing, for the feeling of another,
Another woman, dressed like me in satin and lace
Her hands gently caressing my hair and face,
As I will them to travel to more a sensual place.

I’ve been this route before, now and then,
Not wanting to feel the touch of a man.
But longing to make love to another woman,
Woman to woman; savoring her offering of love.




Totally unconcerned with my own physical need,
Totally immersed with; pleasuring her every need.
Wound together in a flowing veil of, chiffon, satin and lace,
Kissing and rubbing each other in just the right place.

©January 17, 2014
D.D.


No comments:

Post a Comment