Monday, January 6, 2014

The First Meeting

Just a little verse, that gives a very quick glimsp of the first meeting between Suzy and Katie.  


The First Meeting

I saw her in the line, about 20 people back.
Her stunning beauty, riveted me in place.
Tall and lean, with a chestnut main framing her face,
And like me, she was clad in leather and lace.

She saw me gazing directly her way,
She sent a dazzling smile, I hoped, my way.
I returned her smile, and remained in place,
As she slowly move forward, till we were face to face.

I held out my hand, which she took right away
“Hi, I’m Suzy, welcome to the Gallery.”
Her touch was like a caress, charged with sensuality,
“Hi, I’m Katie; it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

That this lady was special, it was easy to see,
Even easier to feel, was the chemistry,
Flowing through our hands and our eyes,
Straight to my heart, which she could plainly see.


© January 6, 2014
DD











No comments:

Post a Comment