Tuesday, January 14, 2014

"First Blush" by D.D. is Available - The Girls are excited

"Suzy, you aren't going to believe it!  I just looked on our Amazon account and typed if First Blush,
and guess what my hot sexy lover?"

"Oh Katie, is it there, finally,,,"

"Yes My love, it is finally there, and it even showed up right at the top of the list."

"Ohhhhhhhh I wonder who will be the first to buy it."

"Oh I know that they will DD is just too good a story teller for people not to like it."

"Suzy, I was think'in this afternoon, about who bought the first copy of "Suzy & Maggie" in Fun in the City.  I bet who ever it was has been having a very hard time not playing with them self, every time they think of the two of you in that book.  I know it makes me wet to think about it."

"Well Katie, you must be thinking about it right now because you nipples simply aching to bust right out of the tee shirt you are wearing...Cum here sweetheart, lets celebrate with a night of wild wet sex."

Night all, someone needs a tongue lashing :)



Oh we didn't forget her is the Amazon link to the Book

http://www.amazon.com/First-Blush-D-ebook/dp/B00HUL0TSU/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1389745656&sr=1-1&keywords=First+Blush

Oh my god Katie, you have me cumming in rivers.  Your tongue is literally driving me crazy.  I can't stop cumming.

No comments:

Post a Comment