Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine gift - preview fm Book 3 - Surprises

As soon as they had set the table, they both backed the carts out of the room and left.  Katie came over and joined me at the table, “This is like a dream Suzy; you have made me feel like a princess again. I was thinking back to our trip for my birthday to the castle and how I felt like a princess that night, and you have done it again.”

“Katie, you are my princess.  Now let’s get some nourishment, and have some more champagne, we don’t want you not to be horny now do we?  Oysters should help too, or so they say.”

As Katie began to fill two plates with a variety of food, I went over to the fireplace, and flipped the switch, and it came to life.  There is nothing like the modern connivances of a gas fireplace on top of a hotel.

 I heard a pop, and new that Katie, had opened the first bottle, I went over and joined her, we each took at plate and Katie took the bottle and I brought the glasses and we went over to the couch in front of the fireplace.
We sat snuggled against each other, and actually fed each other, as we drank half of the bottle of champagne and cuddled and snuggled.  We were booth hot and ready for some loving by the time the food was gone from our plates. 

Katie’s lips were caressing my ear lobe as her right hand fondled my breast through the silk camisole.  I let my hand slide up the side of her camisole until I came into contact with her breast and began to return the pleasure she was giving me.

Katie released my ear lobe and softly whispered, “I think it may be time for us to go upstairs and see how comfortable the great big heart shaped bed is.”

‘Mmm that sounds wonderful.  Take the champagne and the ice bucket with you I will bring up the strawberries and deserts.”

When we got into the bedroom Katie set the champagne bucket with the open bottle next to the bed, and I brought over the bowl of strawberries.  I poured us each a half glass of champagne, and then placed about half of the strawberries in another bowl, and poured the rest of the champagne over the berries until they were covered in bubbly.

I reached out and pulled Katie to me and let my hands trail down her sides as we kissed.  My fingers found the zipper to her leather pants with ease.  I slipped it down and began to push her skintight leather pants down, taking the time to fondle her bare cheeks as they became exposed.

Katie hands were performing the same procedure on me. It was a lot easier to get my leather Mini Skirt down and within seconds my skirt was around my ankles.  Katie moved her legs and hips to assist me, and within moments we were both standing with only a thong and heels below our waist. 
I brought my hands back up and lifted the hem of her camisole and pulled it over her head. An operation, which she quickly duplicated, which left us standing in heels, thongs and sheer bras, me with my skirt around my ankles and Katie with her leather pants at hers.

I stepped out of me skirt and stood back for a moment, just gazing at the beauty before me. With a very sexy smile on my face, I licked my lips and said, “Katie, you are so beautiful, especially as vulnerable as you are with your pants around your ankles.”

I then moved in and unhooked her bra slipping it off as it did.  I lowered my face and gave each nipple a soft kiss, before I stood back up and gently lowered Katie to the bed.  Lay back my love it is my turn to pleasure you body.  I have a very delicious treat in store for you.

I slipped Katie’s leather pants off of her ankles, and then with a little help from Katie, I slid her thong off while I planted soft butterfly kisses at the top of her V.

Katie now lay before me totally naked, while I still had on my thong, bra and stiletto heels.  I slipped a strawberry out of the bowl with the champagne and placed it in between Katie’s lips. 

As she sucked on the berry, I reached for the bowl of whipped cream, and taking the spoon I put a dollop of cream on each nipple, her naval and between her legs.  I then took a berry from the bowl and place one on top of each breast, one on her naval, and one on the big dollop of whipped cream at my final reward.

Katie was laughing as I placed the berries on her.  I licked me lips and smiled at her; “Now my love I am going to have the most wonderful desert I have ever had.”  And with that I moved to her left breast and let my tongue swirl around her nipple, and then I sucked the berry into my mouth, and then moved up to share the berry with Katie. Our lips met and we shared the berry, followed by the savoring the flavor of the berry in each other’s mouths with our tongues. 

I cleaned her left breast, and then brought her the berry from the right breast to share.  I then cleaned her right breast, while I sucked on her nipple. Katie was moaning by now and I still had two berries to savor.

I moved from her breast, leaving a trial of hot wet kisses down her tummy, until I reached her naval.  I let my tongue circle her naval, as her tummy jumped and fluttered.  I savored this berry all to myself, and then used my tongue to clean the whipped cream out of her naval.

Katie had her hands in my hair now and was gently pushing my head down, knowing full well where the next berry would take her.

I didn’t need any extra urging, as I left her naval and kissed my way down across her tummy to her sweet treat between her legs.  I let my tongue circle the mound of whipped cream gently touching both of her hot spots as I did.  I took the berry into my mouth, and slid it between her legs adding Katie’s sweet nectar to the flavor of the berry and whipped cream. 

I sucked the berry into my mouth, and then let my tongue begin to lap up the whipped cream as Katie’s hips rocked and shook as she added her nectar to my desert.


No comments:

Post a Comment