Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Suzy & Katie Series - Book 3 "Surprises" - Tease



"Surprises"

















Book 3 in The Suzy & Katie Series is now available exclusively on Amazon Kindle.
As promised a nice little tease from the book:
First the image below has always been the inspiration for this book.
A Little Hot Tub Fun in Cleveland:
Katie move just a bit lower and let her tongue circle the berry lapping up the whipped cream that was now mixing with my own juices.  When Katie’s tongue dove under the strawberry to scoop it up it sent me over the top adding a rush of my sweet offering to mix the with remaining whipped cream, which Katie proceeded to lap at my offerings like a kitten that finds a spilt bowl of milk, which left me purring with joy.

When my body finally stopped shaking from my orgasm, and my eyes opened I found Katie lying next to me with a loving smile on her face.  She leaned over and kissed me softly, and I tasted the mixture of whipped cream and my own offerings.

“Mmmmmm, lover you taste good!”

“So do you, my love, so do you. Do you realize how sticky we both are, I think we should move the next act of this love fest to that lovely heart shaped tub.”

“Oh that sounds like fun.  We can light the candles, lie in the tub side by side, eat champagne soaked strawberries, and see how much fun we can have in the tub.”

We slipped into the tub and snuggled into one section of the heart and let our feet float in the huge tubs as the Jacuzzi jets did their magic.  I took a lacy sponge and began to wash the remnants of the whipped cream off of Katie, lingering to play particular attention to my favorite spots.  Katie just lay back in the water and closed her eyes as I washed her and then myself.

When I had finished, Katie opened her eyes and reached for the strawberries that had been soaking in champagne for over an hour and plucked out one and fed it to me and then one to herself.  She continued to feed us until all of the berries were gone, by which time we were both starting to feel the affect of the champagne again added by the sensation of the Jacuzzis jets.

Katie turned to face me and our lips met in a deep probing kiss that carried us both into a timeless bliss, as our hands began to caress and fondle as only two women whom know each other’s bodies can.  We broke for air and quickly let our lips and tongues mesh again, our hands and fingers never stopping their drive to bring pleasure to each other. 

Within minutes we were both panting and on the verg of climaxing.  Katie had turned so that she now had her leg between mine, pinning my hand between my leg and her womanhood, while her hand was doing it magic between my legs.  Her mouth was locked onto a nipple as she had raised one of my breasts up out of the water.

I could feel her begin to moan against my breast as my fingers found the perfect spot to drive Katie over the brink, just as she had on me.  Within moments we were both shaking and crying out in ecstasy as our climaxes flowed out of our bodies to join the bubbles that whirled around us and caressed our bodies.

Katie slid up my bubble-covered body, and let her mouth cover mine quieting the cries of bliss that were emanating from me. Her tongue slipped between my lips to dance with mine as she molded her body against mine.

My legs floated out and encircled Katie holding her tight against me as she began to move against me as if she were a man.  As my pleasure intensified my hips began to rock against Katie’s more and more.  I could feel my climax rushing to escape; my back arched pushing my hips hard against Katie.  My movements became more frantic as another orgasm crashed through me until suddenly we were both underwater still locked together both at our mouths and hips.

We broke surface gasping for air, and then both of us started to laugh totally out of control.  We had surface with our heads facing the tip of the heart.  Sometime during our tumbling climax we had spun fully around while we were underwater.  We were sitting on opposite sides of the tub facing each other. 

Enjoy the tease!  There is lots for fun throughout the book, along with lots of surprises, and girl talks.

Love yah
DD
© February 23, 2014
D. D.
Suzy Q. Publishing



No comments:

Post a Comment