Thursday, February 6, 2014

Growing Love - Tease

As promised, a small tease from Growing Love, book 2 in the Suzy & Katie Series.

The Girls are doing what girls love to do: Shop for Lingerie together.

D. D.



Katie smiled and said, “Try it on Suzy; I want to see you in it!”

I laughed and said, ‘How about something for you?”

Katie smiled and said, “I’ll look while you try that on.”

I headed for the dressing room, feeling very much like a woman in love.  I slipped through the door to the dressing room area and saw three doors, two of which were open.

I took the far left door and slipped inside and immediately thought back to Chicago.  This dressing room was mirrored and had its own velvet dressing bench and table.  Not quite a settee like in Chicago, but not bad either. 

I hung the gown on one of the hooks and slipped out of my top and skort, which left me standing there in just my pink panties.  I slipped the gown off of the satin hanger and slipped it over my head. 

It felt wonderful as the cool silk slipped over my bare breast and down the length of my body.  I gently adjusted my breast in the cups of the gown, totally unable to resist the urge to let my hand slip over my breast and down the length of my body as far as my hands could reach.
I looked in the mirror and saw what was making me feel so sexy.  I looked sexy in the gown; it felt very sexy against my body, which was evident by my nipples, which had sprung to life just from the sensation of the gown as it caressed my body. 

I moved as I watched in the mirror; enjoying how the silk of the gown molded to my body as it moved revealing my almost totally naked body under the gown.  The gown was just a little long, and I realized that it had been designed to be worn with high-heeled lounging pumps.

I lifted the hem so as not to soil it and went through the door. Only to find Katie leaning against the edge of the door, in a very proactive pose. In one hand was a pair of pink high heel slippers with lace puffs over the toe area for me, and in the other  hand she held champagne colored set for her.

“Carol, the owner thought you might need these, and she was right you are beautiful in that gown, not to mention drop dead sexy.”

I reached out and took the shoes and set them on the floor and slipped my feet into them.  They did the trick and I moved across the lobby of the dressing area so that Katie could see me move in it.

“Oh lord, do you know what you are doing to me in that gown.  You have to buy it.”


“I will love, now I want to see you in whatever you have in your hand.  Go ahead and use the same room.”

2 comments: