Monday, February 3, 2014

SUZY Q STORIES - Update of the Update

Suzy & Kelly - Lessons in Love

It has finally moved out of Amazon's under review status, and is now in the publishing mode, which means that within the next 24 hours it should be available for purchase through amazon.

This is the second in the Suzy Q Stories series:  These are all short stories, of some of Suzy's wilder sexual encounters that occurred after Katie woke up the true desires that had been buried inside of Suzy.

Book 1 is Suzy and Maggie - Fun in the City - This takes place in NYC and is centered around an Antique auction and the fun and games after the auction with Maggie.

Book 2 - Suzy & Kelly - Lessons in Love - Kelly, the early name for Suzy's sister, confides in her that she also has desires for other women.  I will leave it up to your imagination, with the exception to say that you will also get introduced to the Club, one of the girls favorite places.

Other books coming in this series involve Suzy with, Simone, Breaking all of the rules with Samantha, A fling with the twins, A tryst with thy neighbors wife, And of course The seduction of Suzy, which takes place in a Chicago lingerie store.

Maybe I should offer a guarantee:  If your hands don't wander when you read one of these stories I''' refund you money.  I think I would be pretty safe.  Hell mine did when I wrote them, parts were typed one handed :)

Love yah all

D. Dee

It went from publishing to blocked while I wrote this blog.  I don't think the liked the two pictures in the book, so I just took them out and resubmitted it.  Back in Review.  What a Pain in the Ass.

Sorry All.


No comments:

Post a Comment