Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Book 3 in the Suzy and Katie Series

“Surprises” Book 3 in the Suzy and Katie Series

Well, I guess the cat is out of the bag, can you guess what the title of the next book is?
And speaking of cats, I found a new way to sit and plow through spell checker on a 525 page approximately long novel.  I sat in my leather office chair, with just a pair of panties on and my youngest cat, 5 months, and just fixed, curled up in my lap and took a bath purring the whole time. 

Now realize that I sit sideways at my desk with my legs stretched out and my feet on an old shaker style foot stool.  Very comfortable, safer for those times when my eyes just seem to close.  It also makes for a very nice position when writing or proofing an erotic portion of the book; as my hand can easily drop down to scratch my itch so to speak. 

But today, with my little kitten curled in my lap, every time my hand dropped down, it found soft fur, which with with a stroke or two, became a purring and vibrating loving machine.  U used two hands on the keyboard more today than normal, for all it normally took was a simple pet, and I could type while she laid in my lap an purred. 

It made for a very enjoyable 3 hour proofing session.

Love yah girls  :)*



D.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment