Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Bit About Me

Someone recently asked by my age.  Now that is a question that takes nerve, even when asked by another female.  You never know if you will meet a viper, or trigger a mine.  So I simply said I’m in my prime.

The answer is not a lie, or the exact truth, it is simply how I feel, at this place in time.  Old enough to know better, but too young to really care.
Experienced in love, hurt, pain, and most other emotions you can name.
Yet still willing to learn new ways to love, and give love, to not get hurt, or hurt another. While physical pain I can accept, mental pain I try to reject.

Young enough to share my bed with a person I love, even if only for a day, that’s okay.  To cuddle and play, hands and lips free to explore, to savor the flavor du jour. To respond in kind; paying no attention at all, to the words in my mind.  Sometimes you need to let yourself be naughty, to lie back and simply enjoy whoever is between your legs.  To let the passion soar and the waves of pleasure wash away, the stress of the day.

Old enough to sleep alone, yes that is also okay.  (Well, not truly alone, not with 5 cats living with me.) Alone with just your thoughts; with no temptations, to spark your desires, simply to rest, read a story, enjoy a glass of wine, and maybe enjoy to pleasant dream.

Right now at this place and time, I am in my prime.  My writing comes easily, the words flow freely.  Inspiration comes easily to me, I wish I could bottle this place and time, to be opened and used in a sadder place and time, when either I or someone I love is no longer in their prime.

I write about women in love with other women, this is my place and time.
Some editors call it fantasy; I call it romance a wonderful fulfilling love.
Two women in love, or two men in love, are exactly the same as a man and a woman in love.  Love to me is when two minds become one, and it doesn’t matter the sex of either one.  Humans are one of the few species who use sex other than to procreate, so if we do it simply for pleasure, why should we not share the pleasure with one who pleases us physically and visibly.  When it comes to sex for other than procreation, physical attraction is the main reason for the action.  Why would you want to have sex with someone for which, you have no physical attraction, or chemical reaction. 

Who give some the right to tell you, that you can’t love someone, even when that person’s attraction pulls you towards them like the gravity of the sun. And like to magnets the poles are aligned so there is no rejection, just the strong desire to join and bond.  They spout scripture as fact, based on their interpretation, yet as a writer I know how easy it is to make words say what you want them to say.  I remember an old saying “Liar’s Figure, and figures lie.”  Just look at some of the statistics the righteous use, and remember the saying you just read.  I spent a good part of my life making numbers say what either I or the boss wanted them to.

Now how I got here, from someone asking me my age, hell, I don’t know, maybe it was the other question, to tell a bit about myself, which I seemed to have incorporated in this prose with verse.  I may have rambled on, but as I often say the words just flow out of me.

© February 27, 2014
D. D.
Suzy Q. Stories.
.







No comments:

Post a Comment