Tuesday, June 10, 2014

New Poem - Idle Hands & Erotic Thoughts

Idle Hands & Erotic Minds


These hands of mine
At this moment in time
Have nothing to occupy
Them except for idle time

Which for someone
With a mind like mine
Where erotic thoughts
Lurk in hidden nooks of my mind.

What happens when you mix
Hands with ample idle time
With the erotic thoughts
That keep surging in my mind

Hands which were once idle
Become hands with a singular mission
Their mission, why to act out
The erotic thoughts in my mind

One hand slowly unbuttons my blouse
As the other slips to my lap
Lingering only long enough to add fuel
To the fire started by the hand at my blouse.

While one hand has finished the buttons
With, practiced ease and slips under my blouse
The other hand slides down my thigh;
To my dresses hem, and deftly slips inside.

One hand free to caress
My lace and satin covered breasts
While the other hand slowly travels
Up my naked skin in search its satin goal.


Nipples, taunt with erotic desire
Beg my hand to bring them pleasure
I feel my dampness begin to flow;
Darkening the veil of satin; shielding the goal.

My upper hand slips under
The covering of satin and lace
Caressing the sensitive nipple
Painting a smile; on my face.

While my lower hand has found
That ever so sensitive G spot
At the heart of my flowery petals
Causing my body to emit a lovely sound

Idle hands and idle thoughts
Now a part of the past
Replaced by multiple erotic thoughts
That guides my hands and brings me pleasure.


By D. D.
©June 10, 2014
Suzy Q. Stories Publishing
P.O. Box 143, North Chili, NY 14514

All Rights Reserved







No comments:

Post a Comment