Sunday, June 22, 2014

It could only happen in the Big Apple

Thank you cousin dear

Oh My God
Look at that
A hot pink limo,
Wish we were in the back

Oh my, it just stopped here,
The hotel doorman is beckoning us near
The driver is in a tux, top hat and stiletto heels
She is holding the door for us, lover were a big deal

Our little black dresses naturally rise high,
Making even the limo driver let out a sigh
I am at your disposal all weekend ladies,
Your cousin and his wife to be send their regards.

There are champagne cocktails in the bar for you
So sit back, snuggle and enjoy the view
I should only be twenty minutes to the restaurant
So feel free to embrace for I am a lesbian too.

The driver shut the door,
Kathy took me in her arms
Twenty minutes is too long
But I want to make it with you.

As I do with you
But we must use care
It’s a big society party
We won’t be able to redo our hair.

With a laugh my love hand me
A cocktail with champagne
And slipped her hand under my skirt
Where there is no hair to mess up or redo.

I sipped my champagne
And followed her lead
And when we entered the party
Not even the bride’s smiles were as big.

By: D. D.
©June 22, 2014
Suzy Q. Stories Publishing
All Rights Reserved






No comments:

Post a Comment