Thursday, May 29, 2014

Suzy Q. Stories Publishing - Erotic Poem

Wet Screw

Sad and blue, know idea what to do,
No idea what is making me sad,
No idea what is making me blue.
Maybe I just need a wet screw.

Not a hard like steel screw
But yes a screw to hold it tight.
Not a screw with a sharp point
But yes a screw with threads and ribs.

Tapered and pink, but no place for a driver.
Hard and pink: but not from a raging pulse.
Powered or un-powered, slippery when wet
It just might be the best screw yet.

Driven by hand, leaving the other free
To roam and caress what ever needs attention.
Some even come with little power cells
To help me have a real wet screw.

No longer sad and blue,
I’m feeling truly gay and pink.
After thoroughly enjoying, my very
Wet: and wonderful tasting screw.

©May 29, 2014
D. D.

Suzy Q. Stories Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment