Friday, May 16, 2014

No Tease Tonight

I just realized that this is my 101st post
And like so many this just flowed out of me. It should also give you an idea of the mood that I am in tonight. 



No Tease Tonight

I’m too tired to tease
What I need is
To be on my knees
For I am so ready to please

Ready to kiss my way
Up from her knees,
To her hairless pink lips
Glistening with her need.

Her little bud protruding
Just begging to be sucked
She’s just what I need
She’s so ready to be fucked.

My lips circle her bud,
My tongue dances on the tip,
Her hands in my hair;
Keeping my fire to her wick.

He fire is raging
Growing strong and brighter
With each sucking kiss…
With each probing lick…

She cries out, I need you too,
And I spin myself around
Never loosing contact;
With her jerking mound.

I lower my hips, to
Her waiting lips and tongue
I cry out against her
As they make contact as one.

Two women needing to suck
Two women needing to please
Both getting fucked,
And I’m still on my knees.

©May 16, 2014
D. D.
Suzy Q. Stories Publishing







No comments:

Post a Comment