Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Cumming Soon - From D. D.

I Still had 3 of the original Suzy Q Stories that I had never published in a file. So I have combined the three stories, and submitted them for publication through Amazon Kindle.  The book will be called Suzy Q Stories
A Trilogy.   The Three Short Stories are:  "Suzy and Kimberly.  In Afternoon Delight", "Suzy and Sandy in Strawberries in Champagne", "Suzy and Samantha in The Kittens"

It is presently under review, but should be available tomorrow.  Here is a little tease from Afternoon Delight:




“Excuse me, but I should have asked sooner, would you care for a cup of coffee, or tea, or something else to drink. I do have some cold Chablis in the refrigerator in my office, if you would like a glass of wine while you look at the etchings.”

Kimberly looked up at me and smiled: “A glass of wine would go wonderfully with these etchings.”

“That sounds wonderful to me; I’ll be right back.”  And with that I arose from the chair and went through the curtain to my office.  I quickly poured two glasses of wine and returned back to the display area.  When I got back to where we were sitting, I excused myself as I leaned across in front of Kimberly to set the glass of wine on the side table next to her.  I hadn’t done it conscientiously, but as I leaned across in front of her my blouse opened up giving her a close up view of my lace covered breast.

As I once again sat in the wing chair across from her, Kimberly picked up her glass of wine, took a sip and smiled across the rim of the glass at me.  She kept the glass raised and said in a soft voice said; “Here’s to a new friendship and the start of a new collection for me.” I leaned across the table and taped her glass with mine and took a sip of my wine.  As I leaned back into my chair; Kimberly crossed her legs and the slit on the side opened up until it revealed the lace top of her stockings.  I knew that the action was directed for my benefit, and I immediately began to feel my nipples harden once again. 

I smiled back at her, let my tongue slowly lick my lips, and asked: “So which of the etchings did you find most stimulating?” 


Without uncrossing her legs, she leaned forward and picked up the one that I knew she would.  Her actions only acted to make her skirt rise higher on her legs while at the same time her own blouse fell open at the top to reveal to me her totally free and beautiful breast.  They looked so beautiful, and I had to resist the urge to reach out and caress them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment