Monday, May 19, 2014

A Palette of Keys

This evenings creation, I hope you enjoy!

A Palette of Keys

Time and again I pick up my pen.
Only to put it back down again.
Why I ask myself did I chose a pen.
I must have had a flashback again.

I haven’t used a pen to create
Since, I became able to procreate.
Well maybe not quite since that long;
But, certainly since, I last kissed a dong.

I much prefer for my fingers to careen
Across a palette of sensitive keys;
Nested within, my logic machine.
Resting on a ancient tray above my knees.

A palette of alpha, numeric and function keys,
Blending together letters set free,
Released from deep; within me,
And forming prose, or verse from me.

Sometimes the letters are dark,
And sometime the letters are blue.
But my favorite letters are pink in hue,
Letters that make me think of you.

Pink like your full lips,
Be they high or low.
Pink like your tongue
And flush passions glow.

This verse you would have never seen
If I had actually held onto my pen,
Instead of letting my fingers
Dance and caress the palette of key.

©May 19, 2014
D. D.

Suzy Q. Stories Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment