Sunday, May 18, 2014

Love & Cherish

I have no Idea where this came from, it just flowed out of me.

D.D.


Love & Cherish

Something Old: My antique wedding gown.
Something New: You’re brand new wedding gown.
Something Borrowed: The panties I borrowed from you.
Something Blue: The pale blue thong I gave to you.

Our wedding day is here.
Our hearts are full of cheer.
Our friends are waiting in their seats.
Our music brings them to their feet.

My father, to my left
You’re father on your right.
We meet at the alter
Huge smiles on our faces.

We say our vows,
And become wife and wife.
Something we have dreamed of,
For much of our life.

Now it is time to celebrate,
To party with our friends,
Both gay and straight,
Together meet us at the gate.

The party goes on till late;
Lasting well; into the next date.
I hold you in my arms;
My beautiful loving wife.

I whisper softly in your ear,
How bad I want you my dear.
You hold me tight against you,
An whisper what you’ll do to me.

It’s time for us to leave,
I need to bow before you on my knees
With only one need between we,
To pleasure my wife; as she pleasures me.

We slip away, to our night’s hideaway.
Where we slowly and sensually remove
Each other’s gown, till we only wear down,
As we stand, our feet buried in gowns.

Nipple to nipple, mound to mound;
Lips and tongues; searching all around.
We fall to the bed and spin around,
Lips to lips; tongues in mounds.

Twenty four hours of bliss,
The result of a single kiss,
My wife in my arms,
To love and cherish for life.

©May 18, 2014
D. D.
Suzy Q. Stories Publishing
























No comments:

Post a Comment