Sunday, April 6, 2014

Two New Books Published

I've been a busy beaver lately..Stripping all day... And writing at night.

Actually I am in the process of getting a house ready to sell.  The house is stuck in a 1963 time Early American time warp.  Which of course means lots of chair rails and half wall wallpapered rooms.  I am down to my last room of stripping wall paper, and of course it is the older style paper which is a bitch to get off.

Ah but enough about my job as a stripper. This blog post is actually to announce that I have also been busy at my keyboard, and have just had two new pieces go live on Amazon Kindle.

The first is one of my short stories from the Suzy Q. Series, that I posted a tease for on my D.D. Story Page "Thy Neighbors Wife"  is available for $0.99 on Amazon Kindle.

















The Second is a new venture for me.  As I said in my last D.D. Story Page, I was considering publishing a book of poetry, well I have done it.  "A book of Sensual& Erotic Poetry" by D.D.
I compiled this book from my own writings of erotic poems, especially for all of my sisters, who might be feeling a bit lonely, missing a cuddle, or in need of some self administered therapy.  

I think this book of poems will do the trick, simply pick a poem, a let your mind become one with the poem or poems, and I believe you will feel at ease when you are done.  

I think you will all remember the picture on the cover.:

No comments:

Post a Comment