Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Filling holes can be Fun

Am I crazy or just finding new way to make it through getting a house ready to sell all by myself? After four solid days of stripping wall paper, I spent this morning plastering holes in the wall, and fixing my fuck ups while taking down the wall paper.

Actually there was a fifth day stripping wall paper, but that didn’t count, because it was the new type of paper and it peeled off of the wall, like my cloths do when a girlfriend says let’s get naked and naughty.  The next room was like way back in school, easy to get the top layer off, but a lot more work to get the under layer off.  But non- the less it did, and I got my reward, in the end.

The day I did the bathroom, it reminded me of the first time I had sex in a photo booth. Tight and cramped, but damn if we both didn’t cum all over each other finger which we both had clamped like a vise, as our thumbs did their magic on each other’s clit. But unlike the photo booth which was quick and intense, the bathroom was long and slow.

The back bedroom was dressed in only a single layer, but it clung like spandex to a hippo.  I finally had to give up chipping it off, and rent a hot flash machine (steamer), and get her all hot and wet, before the spandex relaxed and slid off revealing her naked skin underneath and another climatic ending.

Today, was supposed to be easy, just making repairs to the drywall. But bingo, right off of the bat, I let a glob of plaster slip off of the putty knife, and you know where it ended up, yup, right between my boobs. I climbed down off the latter, and used my fingers to scoop out the plaster, and then decided to hell with it, I took off my tank top and went topless. (Thankfully the owner had thick curtains, which are still up.)  I also remembered that I had a new pair of jeans on, and I really didn’t want to get plaster on them either, so off they came, and I started to plaster in just my panties.

I had just gotten off of the ladder, when the radio station I had on, played “Play that Funky Music White Boy” which got me dancing while I plastered. Here I was all alone in the house, wearing just my panties and dancing as I filled holes in the walls. Believe me when I say that after a couple of songs, I was longing for a helper, and I kept catching myself looking at the extender handle for the roller with some very naughty thoughts.

They went to commercial, just as I went into the front bedroom, and there in the closet were two white petticoats from the 60’s, that for some reason, I had not taken out with the rest of the cloths. I was in such a funky mood by now that I slipped off my panties, and after a little attention to things, I slipped on one of the petticoats, one that went to almost my knees and was about 6 layers thick at the bottom the chiffon, satin and lace, that felt wonderful on me.  It also moved so nicely as I moved, that I continued to dance to the music on the radio and plaster naked except for the petticoat.
 
Oh yes and Donna Summer’s Last Dance is going to cause me sanding time where there was no plaster needed,  She just made me move and sway in such a sassy way that there are a couple of interesting impressions that I am going to have to sand off of the walls in the living room.

I even took a selfie for you all to enjoy :}


Love D.D.
©April 16, 2014
D. D.


No comments:

Post a Comment