Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Poem for Cindy

For Cindy

Make me a cape to wear for you
A cape of rose petals picked by you
Strung together with the silk of a spider;
Glistening; with the mornings dew.

Rows upon rows of petals,
Each row with a color new
Lain side by side, hue by hue
My, vivid rainbow cape, from you.

I take you eager hand in mine
Letting the rose petals caress your skin
As I lead you to a bed or orchids;
Prepared by me, for you my love.

I lay you back, your body naked
Nipples erect; your own morning dew.
My rainbow cloak of roses covers us both,
As we savor each other’s orchid’s dew.

Lip and tongues, kiss and probe
Each others exotic flower,
Building a fire, meant not to wilt
But rather to please the petals;
With: a climatic nurturing shower.

Copyright April 22, 2014
D. D.
Suzy Q. Publishing





No comments:

Post a Comment