Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Concerned

D. D. Speaks

I feel a bit of concern.  It seems like the views of my blog are down, and I am not sure why.  Along with the fact that it seems like the drop in views seems like it is has coincided with a reduction of comments and likes on Goggle + for D. Dee.

As D. D. is my pen name for the pieces I write and publish for Suzy Q. Stories Publishing, I made a conscious decision to conceal my true identity from my readers.  To the best of my knowledge there are only 3 people who know exactly who D. D. is.

So I am asking if there is something that I have done wrong or written that has offended someone.  Your only way to judge me it through my writings, and since everything I write is original by me, and straight from my heart, and vivid imagination, and firsthand knowledge of life.

Many writers publish works under both their own name; and a pen name, as do I.  I elected to us a pen name for the works that I publish through Suzy Q. Stories Publishing mainly due to their erotic content only.  The fact that they are about lesbians had no impact on my decision to use a pen name.

I don’t know if this will make any difference, but I feel better.  As a writer they only way I get feedback is from my readers, either through reviews on Kindle, or comments on my blog posts.  So feel free to unload with both barrels if you so desire.  It can only help me; because I will still continue to write what my heart lets flow through my fingers

Love Yah All

D.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment