Thursday, March 6, 2014

Twas the 6th of March, and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse.
Now lets be real about that with five cats in the house, not any stupid mouse would dare enter this house.

But why is it quiet, because I am in major multi-tasking, multi-personality mode:  D.D. is Working on the final review of Book 4 of the Suzy and Katie Series, "Life Goes On"; Writing a new novel "The Tales of Vanity Bench" with a total new cast of characters, as they flow out; While real me is prepping, Cleaning and Packing for my first Major Antique Show of the year, next weekend.  Somewhere in the near future I have to file and pay my state Sales Tax, and see who wins this year with the income tax.

Now you would think it would be noisey with all of that going on, but the only sound in the house besides the cats playing, is my printer printing. Even the music playing is coming through headphones.  Well there might be a gasph now and then, as I glance at the inspiration picture showing in the corner of my screen. (Sometimes my finger tend to roam)

So tonight to keep it simple, I going to give you a small snip it from Life Goes On:
The following is a small section of Chapter 19, that I think you all might like.


Katie let her hand drop down onto mine and guided it up between her legs, “I think that we should practice with a little Afternoon Delight in the country when we get back to the house.”  And with that Katie squeezed her legs together holding my hand as a willing prisoner between her legs.

I let my finger nails ideally move along the front of Katie’s linen slacks and knew from the two hard points under her satin and lace cami that they were having the desired effect.  I could feel my own pressing hard against my bra under my blouse, along with a growing feeling of warmth between my own legs.

Katie hit the remote for the gate and swung right in and up to the front door without stopping for the mail.  She stopped her SUV and pulled me too her and covered my mouth with hers as her tongue dove between my parted lips and began to search the inside of my mouth and caress my tongue.

I let my free hand slip inside her cami and began to caress her erect nipples as her moans began to fill both my mouth and the inside of her SUV. 

When the kiss ended, the shoulder strap closest to me on Katie’s cami was down and her left breast was free to be kissed.  I leaned my head down and let my tongue circle her nipple as Katie let her hands move through my hair.

“Gawd yes, let’s go inside, sex in a car is so awkward, unless you are wearing skirts of course.”

My mouth left her breast, because I started to laugh.  I looked up at her with a big smile on my face, “Katie Anders-Wilson, you never cease to amaze me!”

Katie gently kissed my upturned lips, and said, “In that case let me take you inside to our play room, and I will see how many times I can amaze you before you beg for mercy.”

I smiled up at Katie, “Now how can I refuse an offer like that, but we’ll see who begs first!”  And with that I reached up and slipped her other breast free of her satin cami and began to suck on the nipped as I let my fingers which were still locked between her legs begin to rub harder.

Katie made the next move and gently touched me through my pants which made my tummy suck in and her hand quickly slipped under the waist band of my Capri’s and I felt her finger slip under the waist band of my panties.  My legs opened of their own accord, and Katie’s knowing finger found my little button sending waves of pleasure flowing through my body.

I was moaning against Katie’s breast, which filled my mouth, when I felt her hand slide out of my pants.  Katie looked down at me and said in a husky voice, “Sweetheart lets go inside now.  I need you so badly.”

I released my hold on Katie’s breast with my mouth and felt her legs spread so that I could move my hand, as I slowly worked my way back to a sitting position.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and saw a woman in full heat looking back at me.  My make-up was a mess as was my hair; I looked down and saw that one of my breasts was out of my bra and that my blouse was open almost to my waist.

I could still feel the lingering sensation of Katie’s fingers between my legs as I turned and looked at Katie.  She didn’t look much better.  Her cami was down to her waist and both of her breast’s were bare and with rock hard nipples.  Her right breast had a slight circle of red from my lipstick around her nipple.

“Girlfriend, we look like two women who are ready for anything or anyone.”

Katie smiled a sexy smile at me and said; “Anything yes, anyone no, just you sexy.”


Katie opened her door after that and slid out and I followed suit on my side.  I followed her into the house and down the hall to our bedroom, from which you could follow the trail of discarded cloths that lead to the playroom.  Katie lead me over to the velvet settee and lay me back in the corner, as she dropped to the floor and beginning at my ankles began to kiss her way to the reward that she knew was hers for the taking.

C. March 6, 2014
D. D.
Suzy Q. Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment