Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I little tease from The Tales of Vanity Bench , my new novel in the works

A Small segment from the Tales of Vanity Bench,  They have just awoken after sharing Vanity's bed all night, and are spending the day doing homeward, and then getting ready for a very special party at Dean's Debutante's house in the evening.








“Morning lover, I hate to say this, but I've gotta’ pee.”

Carrie made as if to tickle me, and then slide off the side of the bed we had shared all night.  “Me Too, I suppose we should put some clothes on before we go out the door.”

“Yeah, someone might get the wrong idea, if we went across naked, at this time of the morning.” 

I slipped on a pair of panties, and pulled a sweatshirt over my head, and then slipped on a pair of gym shorts. As soon as Carried was dressed, very similarly to me, we slipped out the door and across the hall to the bathroom we shared with 4 other girls.  None of which were in the bathroom, as it was almost 9:30 in the morning.

When we were done, we realized that we had missed breakfast for all intensive purposes.  “Carrie, do we still have the bananas, or did we eat them, or even use them?”

“No there still in the room, so I guess that, that will have to serve as our breakfast, along with those cookies we still have.”

“In that case let’s go eat them and work on our homework, because I don’t think we will be in the mood to do a lot tomorrow, after the party tonight.”

Which is exactly what we did; for the rest of the middle part of the day. We did take a break, for a much needed lunch, and then more homework, until we finished at about 4 in the afternoon.  We decided to grab a light early dinner, before getting dressed for the Dean’s party.
After taking our showers, we put our hair in curlers and then picked out our lingerie to wear under our party dresses.  Since Carries was wearing a black satin party dress, she picked out a pair of silk black panties, with a ruffled edge, and a black garter belt, and the most beautiful black bra I had ever seen.

“Carrie, how am I supposed to concentrate on getting dressed with you standing there looking so, so sexy.  I’m know my panties are going to be wet before we even leave the room.”

Carrie laughed and then stood and slipped on dark silk stockings which she hooked into the garters in a very seductive way.”

I heard a moan escape from my throat, as Carrie lifted up the other stocking and repeated her performance.  She licked her lips and smiled, and then said, “Now I get to watch you get dressed beautiful.”


My dress was similar to Carrie’s, on it was almost a dark green, not a truly Kelly Green, to go with my Irish heritage, but it still contrasted beautifully with my Irish red hair and green eyes.  I to had matching lingerie for my party dress, although it wasn't from Paris like Carrie’s was. 

And for her benefit, and mine, I took my time putting my lingerie on, as getting dressed can be as sexy as undressing if you go about it the right way.  Which I must have because Carrie was making kissing motions and fanning herself, while I dressed.


Copyright March 12, 2013
D. D.
Suzy Q. Stories, Publishing


This is from the Tenth Chapter, so the story is progressing along well.
Love yah all, stay warm and good night.
D. D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment