Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Suzy Q. Stories: A little something From Book 1 - First Blush

Tease from Book 1 - First Blush

When our kiss finally ended, which had left both of us with heaving breasts; Katie took me by the hand and led me across the room towards the statue. As we got close to it a light came on and shown onto the statue lighting it in a soft glow. The effect was stunning, making the features look life like and very soft.
“Wow, this is fantastic, how did you get it to look like that?”
“They are special lights that the sculptor developed for this piece. Look at the hand!”
I looked down and saw that the hand had changed and a certain finger and thumb had changed position so as to become instruments of pleasure.
I looked and Katie and said, “I know it wasn’t like that before.”
Katie smiled and said, “I changed it while you were recovering. That hand is interchangeable.”
Katie took my hand and guided it to one of the breasts on the sculpture and softly said, “Would you like to make love to my statue?”
“Oh yes. It sounds like fun, but only if your will join in the fun with me.”
Katie kissed my cheek and said, “I will be more than happy to assist you! Let me get one of the pillows, that will give you the height that you need.”
Katie came back with a large pillow, and placed it under the hand. I had been touching myself without even realizing it as I
stood there. My burning passion was quickly taking total control of my body.
I stepped up onto the pillow, and slowly inched forward until I could feel the tip of the finger lightly touching me. I slid my hips back and forth a couple of time luxuriating in the feel of it against me. The cold acrylic felt wonderful, and only added to the fire within me.
While I was teasing myself, Katie had slipped out of her kimono, and was sucking on one of my erect nipples. I reached out to stabilize myself and found that I was holding a breast of the statue in my hand.
I inched the rest of the way forward until I felt the tip directly over my more than ready womanhood. I could wait no longer, I slowly began to lower my self onto the finger and let out a cry as I felt it penetrate me while at the same time the thumb made contact with my sensitive little button.
Katie continued to suck my nipples deep into her mouth, as I began to unconsciously caress one of the breasts on the statue, while my hips began to move of their own accord.
Katie was now kissing me, her tongue probing deep into my mouth; dueling with my tongue, as I let my desires take over and drive my body to make love to Katie’s statue.
I could feel my climax building deep within me, totally unaware that I am having sex with a sculpture. I could sense almost as much as hear Katie’s soft voice encourages me on, until my world suddenly erupted with flashing lights and uncontrollable convulsions, as I exploded into an earth shattering climax.
I have no idea how long I remained collapsed against the statue before I begin to regain my senses, but I slowly became aware of Katie standing next to me and gently rubbing the small of my back.
She gently kissed my lips and helped me off of the statue and back over to the settee. I was too spent and weak to walk on my own.

Katie eased me back on the settee, and with a big smile on her face said; “Now lay back Suzy my love, I want to sample the sweet offering that my statue has wrought from you.”


Remember First Blush is available in all formats, so what ever e-reader you use, be it kindle, nook, sony or i-book, you can download it and read it today.

Love Yah
D. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment