Friday, December 27, 2013

First Blush - The Genesis

First Blush

A Novel by D.D.

Story Genesis

Did you ever have a story in you that you just had to let out?
That was the driving force, behind the story of Suzy and Katie.  It began, of all places, in one of the early adult Yahoo Chat rooms, where one could role play. I won’t say who I was, but it became a recurring role, for a very enjoyable period of time.

The roll became so entrenched in my both my sub-conscious and conscious self that the story began to expand, and I began to put it on paper, well into my computers memory really.  Once it started to flow out of me, it just seemed to pour out and grow of its own accord.

Over the next three and a half years, I was never truly sure if I was myself or one of the main characters in the books.  Five books and over two thousand pages later the story seemed to come to its own conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment